What is the Peak 415™?
- High Power LED (HP LED) Powerhead
- Built on High Power, LED Chip-on-Board technology
- 48 HP LED chips on board
- Peak wavelength – 415 nm (emits trace UVA)
- Irriadiance: 21.6 mW/cm2
- Joules: 1.29 J/per minute
Why choose the Peak 415™? Because…
> It emits clinically proven wavelengths.
The Peak 415 has a peak wavelength of 415 nm. Useful wavelengths include 405 nm – 425 nm. Wavelengths in this range have been shown to to have:
- Effective antibacterial properties against pimple-causing forms of bacteria,
- Anti-bacterial properties that can kill methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) bacteria ,,
> It saves you valuable time.
The Peak 415 has a wider treatment area and a shorter treatment time than other devices.
Most other blue light products are built with low power LEDs. As such, they need to be held near or against the skin during treatment. The higher power output of the Peak 415™ means you get the same intensity at a farther distance, creating a much larger treatment area.
In addition, most other lights have small treatment areas, requiring many treatment sessions to cover your whole face. The Peak 415™ creates a wide, 12″ diameter area of illumination, allowing total facial coverage in only three areas – left side, center, and right side. The wide coverage area also makes back and body treatments quick and easy.
> It’s is more versatile and convenient.
You can use it with any open-faced fixture that’s best for you.
Standard Size Powerhead
Other light products are designed to be used in only one way, limiting your freedom and the usefulness of the product. The Peak 415™ Powerhead is a standard size and will drop in to any fixture that suits your needs.
For Hand Held Use or On the Go
For quick spot treatments or traveling, a socket and cord set is all you need. One will be included free with your order.
For Hands Free Comfort
An inexpensive gooseneck desk lamp makes facial treatments a breeze. Treatments of the scalp, chest, back and shoulders can also be easily accomplished with this style lamp.
We recommend this model from Staples.com . If you prefer a different one, ensure it has a strong gooseneck to support the weight of the powerhead.
For Your Salon, Spa, or Practice
If you are a health or beauty professional, you are already familiar with mobile lamps like this one . Simply replace the bulb with the Peak 415™ and you have professional light therapy your clients will love.
> Because it just makes sense.
It’s built for real life, it’s great for the planet, and it’s going to give you peace of mind, not more stress.
- Durable, high-quality metal construction.
- Solid state electronics.
- Light and small in size for easy travel.
- Plugs in, so you won’t ever have to hunt for a lost charger.
Good for the Planet
- No replacement parts or bulbs.
- Super-high energy efficiency.
- Does not contain toxic gasses.
A Stress Free Investment
- 90 day risk-free trial.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Lifetime warranty.
- A one-time investment (this is not a disposable product).
- Never requires bulbs or parts to be replaced.
- Safe and natural treatment.
- Zero adverse side effects when used according to directions.
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and professional support.
How do I use the Peak 415™?
The Peak 415™ is easy to use. The User Guide is available here for you to check out before you buy, and a printed copy will be included with your order. Here’s a quick example of how to use the Peak 415™…
- Gently wash your face.
- Position the light 6-12” away from your skin.
- Grab a timer. (Use the app on your smartphone.)
- Shine the light on the left side of your face for 30 seconds, then the center for 30 seconds, then the right side for 30 seconds.
What’s in The Box:
- The Peak 415™ Blue Light HP LED Powerhead (120V) Need 220V?
- Socket and Cord Set
- Standard Super Sunnies protective goggles
- Guidelines for Use
You Also Get:
- 90 Day Risk Free Trial
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Excellent Service and Support
Do you need the 220 Volt Version?
Voltage refers to the force of electricity coming out of the outlets in the walls of your home. Here in the US and Canada, it is 120 volts. If you live abroad, you will likely need the 220 volt version. Please check the map if you are not sure. Everything in blue uses 220 volts. (I need 220V.)
Trying to decide?
Have questions about this light?
Call us toll-free today at (800) 673-9407
Email us: Louanna@LightTherapyOptions.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14764170600607624 (Light‐emitting diode 415 nm in the treatment of inflammatory acne: An open‐label, multicentric, pilot investigation)
 http://stevekbaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Handheld-LED-array-in-the-treatment-of-acne-vulgaris.pdf (Handheld LED Array Device in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris)
 http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/pho.2008.2413 (Blue 470-nm Light Kills Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in Vitro)
 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/lsm.20948/abstract?systemMessage=Wiley+Online+Library+will+be+unavailable+on+Saturday+14th+May+11%3A00-14%3A00+BST+%2F+06%3A00-09%3A00+EDT+%2F+18%3A00-21%3A00+SGT+for+essential+maintenance.Apologies+for+the+inconvenience. (Visible light-induced killing of bacteria as a function of wavelength: Implication for wound healing)
 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/lsm.20724/abstract (Visible 405 nm SLD light photo-destroys methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in vitro)