What is the Pure Amber™ HP LED Powerhead?
- Built on High Power, LED Chip-on-Board technology
- 48 HP LED chips on board
- Peak wavelength – 590 nm
- Irradiance: 5.66 mW/cm2
- Joules: .33 J/minute
Why choose the Pure Amber? Because…
> It emits clinically proven wavelengths.
The Pure Amber has a peak wavelength of 590 nm. Useful wavelengths include 580 nm – 600 nm. Research has show that amber light of this wavelength range can:
- Reduce erythema (skin redness)
- Reverse signs of photoaging and promote an anti-inflammatory response
- Promote fibroblast (collagen) production
- Reduce the visibility of scarring (particularly when combined with red or red and blue light)
> It saves you valuable time.
It has a wider treatment area and a shorter treatment time than other devices.
Most other amber light products are built with low power LEDs. As such, they need to be held near or against the skin during treatment. The higher power output of the Pure Amber™ means you get the same intensity at a farther distance, creating a much larger treatment area.
In addition, most other lights have small treatment areas, requiring many treatment sessions to cover your whole face. The Pure Amber™ creates a wide, 12″ diameter area of illumination, allowing total facial coverage in only three areas – left side, center, and right side. The wide coverage area also makes back and body treatments quick and easy.
> It’s is more versatile and convenient.
You can use it as a hand-held device, hands-free, or in any fixture that suits your needs.
Standard Size Powerhead
Other light products are designed to be used in only one way, limiting your freedom and the usefulness of the product. The Pure Amber™ Powerhead is a standard size and will drop in to any fixture that suits your needs.
For Hand Held Use or On the Go
For quick spot treatments or traveling, a socket and cord set is all you need. One will be included free with your order.
For Hands Free Comfort
An inexpensive gooseneck desk lamp makes facial treatments a breeze. Treatments of the scalp, chest, back and shoulders can also be easily accomplished with this style lamp.
We recommend this model from Staples.com . If you prefer a different one, ensure it has a strong gooseneck to support the weight of the powerhead.
For Your Salon, Spa, or Practice
If you are a health or beauty professional, you are already familiar with mobile lamps like this one . Simply replace the bulb with the Pure Amber™ and you have professional light therapy your clients will love.
> Because it just makes sense.
It’s built for real life, it’s great for the planet, and it’s going to give you peace of mind, not more stress.
- Durable, high-quality metal construction.
- Solid state electronics.
- Light and small in size for easy travel.
- Plugs in, so you won’t ever have to hunt for a lost charger.
Good for the Planet
- No replacement parts or bulbs.
- Super-high energy efficiency.
- Does not contain toxic gasses.
A Stress Free Investment
- 90 day risk-free trial.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Lifetime warranty.
- A one-time investment (this is not a disposable product).
- Never requires bulbs or parts to be replaced.
- Safe and natural treatment.
- Zero adverse side effects when used according to directions.
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and professional support.
How Do I Use the Pure Amber™?
There are different ways to use the Pure Amber™ Powerhead. The User Guide is available here for you to check out thoroughly before you buy, but here are a couple of quick examples…
For Facial Treatments
- put your goggles on
- shine the light directly at the left side of your face for your chosen period of time, then directly at the center of your face for the same period of time, then do the same for the right side
- treat once daily until results are achieved
- reduce treatments to twice weekly for maintenance if necessary
What’s in The Box:
- The Pure Amber™ HP LED Powerhead
- A socket and cord set
- Standard Super Sunnies protective goggles
- Guidelines for Use
You Also Get:
- 90 Day Risk Free Trial
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Excellent Service and Support
Do you need the 220 Volt Version?
Voltage refers to the force of electricity coming out of the outlets in the walls of your home. Here in the US and Canada, it is 120 volts. If you live abroad, you will likely need the 220 volt version. Please check the map if you are not sure. Everything in blue uses 220 volts. (I need 220V.)
Trying to decide?
Have questions about this light?
Call us toll-free today at (800) 673-9407
Email us: Louanna@LightTherapyOptions.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19397672(Improvement of postfractional laser erythema with light-emitting diode photomodulation)
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1524-4725.2005.31926/abstract(Clinical Experience with Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Photomodulation)
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10103-003-0262-x(Increased fibroblast proliferation induced by light emitting diode and low power laser irradiation)
https://www.google.com/patents/US6676655(Low intensity light therapy for the manipulation of fibroblast, and fibroblast-derived mammalian cells and collagen)